Friday, June 11, 2010

Baby Bambino's Baby Shower

My sister in law is expecting her first baby this fall.
She refuses to find out the sex of said baby, therefore, being the good sister in law that I am, I've dubbed the baby "baby bambino".
A baby shower was thrown for baby bambino and not knowing the sex of the baby proved to be difficult for cupcake designing. I pondered the design for awhile and then thought "We may not know the sex, but we know what it is!"

A baby!! (contrary to her brothers popular belief that his sister (my sister in law) herself arrived from another planet) She will, in fact, be having a baby! So that is what I designed the cupcakes around. Ha!





The cupcakes were made to be given as party favors. Each cupcake was placed in a box and tied with a simple ribbon.

Simple and chic, just like the mother-to-be!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Linds! The cupcakes were Beautiful and Delicious!! They made my day! And the next and the next because we took the left overs to the beach with us! Baby Bambino says Thank you Aunt Lindsey! :-)

    ReplyDelete