Monday, August 31, 2009

SORRY

I hate blogging without pictures. However, I felt I needed to explain my lack of posting lately. It is NOT due to the fact that I haven't had cake pictures to post...oh no...far from that! I actually have quite a few cake pictures to post. It's because I've been so busy and mainly from cake!! NO complaints here!! One happy Cake Lady I am!!
I will post pictures as soon as I get a chance, this week, I promise!!
I've done a little bit of everything from transformers, to sweet little flowers, to Noahs ark and even Chic-fil-a!!!! I'm still loving every minute of cake decorating!! I should also take this post to thank all of my family, friends and fellow cake lovers....you guys seriously rock for all of the support you're giving me!!! Thank you!!!!

I'll post soon, so please forgive me now and don't give up on me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment