Thursday, February 24, 2011

Forgotten-Forgive Me

I'm here! I'm here!

I wish I would of thought to post a note here sooner, alas' I decided to take a break from cake decorating back in January and never thought to post an explanation.
I started taking a handful of classes at my local community college (web design and creative writing!!) and trying to juggle life, school and my many hobbies was proving to be a tad difficult.
Forgive me for not providing an update sooner.

I checked my email today, the first time in over a month (I'm horrible! I know!) and realized I had let many fellow cake lovers down. Forgive me!!!!

I do have a few more pictures to update the blog with and I will get to posting those asap.
I am also taking cake orders again and will slowly begin to post here along the way.

Thank you for the sweet emails, comments and words of encouragement along the way. Thank you for continuing to support this crazy hobby of mine!!

1 comment:

  1. Such a slacker! I'm really going to need you to step up your game! LOL! j/k love you!

    ReplyDelete