Tuesday, September 1, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUD
















I've strayed away from putting peoples name on my blog, but she won't mind ;) "She" is my best friend. Autumn Lynn turned 26 on August 19th. This cake was actually a surprise cake that her mom asked me to make. Her mother and I actually met half way between Landrum, SC and Columbia, SC during the middle of the week so that Autumn could have her surprise cake on the night of her birthday dinner. Being one of the first people to support me in my cake
endeavors, I love her dearly and appreciate her support. Hope your 26th year is Great Aud!

2 comments:

  1. It was so yummy, and a great surprise, thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for being part of her surprise even though Alexa spilled the beans, I mean cake, as soon as we got to Rio and she was the white box...."Mimi, we're going to eat cake after we finish supper?"....too funny! It was great having your Mom ride with me to pick up the cake, too, it's always good to catch up with friends!

    ReplyDelete